Independent Rear Suspension, OEM, aftermarket, stock configuration or heavily modified, all makes and models, everyone is welcome here!!!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

10/13/2010 9:01 am  #1

So what do you think of the new forum???

I hope you like the changes I have made.  I have been working on this for almost a month.  It may take a little getting use to but I think it will be an improvement in the long run.

If it isn't broken..... modify it anyway!!!!

10/13/2010 9:22 am  #2

Re: So what do you think of the new forum???

this is soooooooo cool so the navigating will be easier.

10/15/2010 10:11 am  #3

I like the format much better.
Thanks for the upgrade Day.

10/15/2010 10:03 pm  #4

Hmmm....

Didn't recognize my old password. All's fine now.

10/18/2010 10:36 am  #5

I guess I am to old for new versions of any kind!

-In the former forum I read a post and it changed color so I know that I read it, how do I know it on the new one?
-I'm living in Turkey and my english might not be the best , therefore I used "spellcheck" very often but can't find it on this forum when typing a message - Is there still a spellcheck?

My personal vote goes to the old version but I can live with this one too (I think)!

Mustsed

Nothing is impossible, some just cost more!

10/18/2010 3:12 pm  #6

Mustsed wrote:

-In the former forum I read a post and it changed color so I know that I read it, how do I know it on the new one?

When you are at the main index if the post has a new reply in it, the heading will be in bold.  Yes its the same color, but the text is bolder.  Along the same lines one feature we picked up that I really like is thread notification.  Before some one had to respond directly to your post to get notified.  I never liked that because if some one replied to some one else's post in the thread there was never a notification and you only saw it if you went directly to the forum.  With the new set up, as long as you have clicked "Receive e-mail notification..."  any reply to that thread will generate an email.

Mustsed wrote:

-I'm living in Turkey and my english might not be the best , therefore I used "spellcheck" very often but can't find it on this forum when typing a message - Is there still a spellcheck?
Mustsed

On the old forum spellcheck was a feature you got by paying for the forum.  This forum is currently free while the company works out the bugs and I am assuming that once I have to start paying for it than spellcheck will be an option.  What browser do you use??  some of those have spell check built in.

10/19/2010 6:39 am  #7

it also says "[ New posts ]" after any thread that has had a new post since the last time you looked at it.

Board footera