Independent Rear Suspension, OEM, aftermarket, stock configuration or heavily modified, all makes and models, everyone is welcome here!!!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

12/01/2012 3:34 pm  #1

Toe adjustment, how important to have?

Considering solid axle cars have 0 toe, do any IRS setups come from the factory with a neutral toe?

Just thing out-loud that leaving this out it would be one less thing to worry about and could possibly make my install less expensive and easier to implement.

12/01/2012 6:22 pm  #2

Re: Toe adjustment, how important to have?

12/03/2012 7:40 am  #3

Mike94531 wrote:

Just thing out-loud that leaving this out it would be one less thing to worry about and could possibly make my install less expensive and easier to implement.

I don't see how your toe is going to fall in place from luck of the draw? I think your going to have to have toe adjustment.

Ralphy

12/05/2012 3:13 pm  #4

Ralphy wrote:

Mike94531 wrote:

I don't see how your toe is going to fall in place from luck of the draw? I think your going to have to have toe adjustment.

Ralphy

The more I think about it, the more it was a bad idea to make it non-adjustable!

The chassis has seen better days and who knows how far off my cutting and welding will be!

Board footera