Independent Rear Suspension, OEM, aftermarket, stock configuration or heavily modified, all makes and models, everyone is welcome here!!!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

1/01/2012 2:40 pm  #1

Daze, may I ask you a question...............................

according getting lost here  ?!?!?!

Don't know how to ask this right but will try to. How do I find a post with pictures that I've seen here before but can't locate it now? Lets say it was a post from daze with a pic of his IRS setup but not in his own post, instead as an answer to someone - How can I find that post/pic on here?

We have a Mustang forum here and have a section named "member's albums" where you can find all posts related to a special memeber, in our case it would be Daze. All pics on his build would be pposted there and every member that need some visiual inspiration could look up there or fallow it from there.

Just an idea,

Mustsed

Nothing is impossible, some just cost more!

1/02/2012 3:34 am  #2

Re: Daze, may I ask you a question...............................

Hey Mustsed -
Have you tried (well for now) using a left click on the Member's Name in the left container.
It will lead you to the option of "See all member's posts."  Mind you not as easy as mining all their photos - - I imagine the might be some difficulty with the 3rd part hosting for images. Don't know - just guessing.

Cheers  - Jim

UNDERCONSTRUCTION! Highly Modified C3 Corvette
         Dual Wishbone IRS w Subframe + Custom Uprights

1/03/2012 8:13 pm  #3

Re: Daze, may I ask you a question...............................

really there is no easy way to search pix.  Unfortunately we have no pic hosting on the forum so there is no way to tie the poster to a pic

If it isn't broken..... modify it anyway!!!!

Board footera