Independent Rear Suspension, OEM, aftermarket, stock configuration or heavily modified, all makes and models, everyone is welcome here!!!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

11/16/2011 8:50 am  #1

Please help the forum by participating in...

the "The IRS build progress picture thread "  at the top of the page.  I created this thread as a quick reference of projects.  a place where people can look at pictures of the progress made by forum members on there IRS install.  I am not after a lot of written detail just a few words her and there and lots of pix.  I know some of you have completed an IRS install while others are just starting.  please post what you have.  I know for some of you time is an issue so start a thread with just a few words in it and email me the pix and I will edit the post and add them.  The purpose of this thread it two fold. First I want to give new forum members something to look at and get an idea of what kind of options are out there.  Second and in my mind more importantly I want the different installs together in one place so we can compare them and get ideas of the best way to install something.    For some of you it is just a matter of going in to previous posts, clicking edit and then copying what is there and pasting it in the new thread. Please help me with this thread.
http://irsforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=215

If it isn't broken..... modify it anyway!!!!

Board footera