Independent Rear Suspension, OEM, aftermarket, stock configuration or heavily modified, all makes and models, everyone is welcome here!!!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

3/01/2014 6:39 pm  #1

Annual fund raiser to fund the forum. Everyone please read.

This forum has been active for many years now.  During that time I have covered much of the cost of the domain name and the operating cost of the actual forum.  We did do a donation fund raiser last year around this time, and I received some of the funding needed for the forum but not all of it.  I have no intention of closing the forum or discontinuing  my $$ contribution to keeping the forum running.  We are building something special here and I want it to continue to grow.   With that said I could use some help, and to that end March is our annual fund raiser month.  I will except donations anywhere from $1.00 on up.  Feel free to give what ever you can.  Donating to the forum is 100% optional and if no one donates the forum IS NOT in jeopardy of closing!! No mater what happens with donations I will continue to cover any unpaid operating costs.  Donations can be sent through PayPal to day@dazecars.com please mark the payment as "IRS forum donation".  At the end of March I will be closing this post.  Thanks for supporting www.IRSuspension.com

If it isn't broken..... modify it anyway!!!!

3/03/2014 6:45 am  #2

Re: Annual fund raiser to fund the forum. Everyone please read.

I'll have it out this week!

Ralphy

3/03/2014 10:23 pm  #3

I got you a few a day or two ago!

3/04/2014 10:02 am  #4

thanks!!

3/04/2014 10:06 am  #5

turismolover22 wrote:

I got you a few a day or two ago!

did you use a different email address??  I have gotten two donation but neither one were under the address you have listed with the forum.

3/05/2014 9:15 am  #6

Yea, I have 3 emails, the paypal was on my legacy aol acct, under neobot123. That should be it.

3/05/2014 9:12 pm  #7

turismolover22 wrote:

Yea, I have 3 emails, the paypal was on my legacy aol acct, under neobot123. That should be it.

yep thats one of the two, thanks!!!

3/07/2014 4:06 pm  #8

The forum is now 16% funded.  Thank you for all the donations so far.  I will continue to update as more funding comes in.  Thanks again for supporting IRSuspension.com

3/14/2014 3:20 pm  #9

We have had a few more donations this week.  The forum is now 53% funded.  Thanks again for all the help.

3/21/2014 7:18 pm  #10

With about 10 days left the forum is still 53% funded.  I can't thank everyone enough for your contributions.

3/28/2014 8:39 am  #11

This will be the last update before the donation time ends.  The forum is still 53% funded.  Thanks

4/01/2014 9:56 am  #12

The fund raiser is over.  We finished at 53%.  I will fund the remaining 47%  Thanks againg to everyone who contributed!!

Board footera