Independent Rear Suspension, OEM, aftermarket, stock configuration or heavily modified, all makes and models, everyone is welcome here!!!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

3/01/2012 8:37 am  #1

1st Annual fund raiser to fund the forum is OVER.

This forum has been active for almost two years.  During that time I have covered the cost of the domain name and the operating cost of the actual forum.  I have no intention of closing the forum or discontinuing  my $$ contribution to keeping the forum running.  We are building something special here and I want it to continue to grow.   With that said however I could use some help, and to that end March is going to be our annual fund raiser month.  I will except donations anywhere from $1.00 on up.  Feel free to give what ever you can.  Donating to the forum is 100% optional and if no one donates the forum IS NOT in jeopardy of closing!! No mater what happens with donations I will continue to cover any unpaid operating costs.  Donations can be sent through PayPal to dazed@bresnan.net please mark the payment as "forum donation".  At the end of March I will be deleting this post.  Thanks for supporting  www.IRSuspension.com

Last edited by Daze (4/04/2012 8:33 am)

If it isn't broken..... modify it anyway!!!!

4/02/2012 1:15 pm  #2

Re: 1st Annual fund raiser to fund the forum is OVER.

The anual forum fund raiser is over.  We raised $125 which will be a big help in funding the forum.  Thank you to each one of you who contributed.  If you did not contribute, don't worry I will hit you up next March

If it isn't broken..... modify it anyway!!!!

Board footera