Independent Rear Suspension, OEM, aftermarket, stock configuration or heavily modified, all makes and models, everyone is welcome here!!!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

10/21/2011 6:40 pm  #1

Input shaft

on July 26, 2010, 8:02 am, bobsaf wrote:

Want to change gear ratios in the Salsbury. Article by D. Hobson referncea Dana 2-1-2391 input shaft - 10 spline. Can't find one. Can anyone help?

If it isn't broken..... modify it anyway!!!!

10/21/2011 6:42 pm  #2

Re: Input shaft

on July 26, 2010, 10:59 am, Daze wrote:

So you are sticking with a Salsbury ring and pinion correct?? I only ask because you say you are looking for a 10 spline yoke. I found the article you were talking about and David refers to the yoke part # you listed as a 26 spline replacement should you want to use Dana R&P. Since you mentioned 10 spline I not sure which way you are going. if you are looking for a 10 spline Jaguar yoke than Speedway motors sells them part # 9197105 If you are wanting a Dana yoke the rebuild site that was linked from my web site by Mark Knight. Is as you said in your email gone. the good news is I contacted him and he has sent me the page so that info will be added to my web site. He used Spicer part #2-4-8091X to do his conversion. Let me know if I can help further. BTW welcome to the forum!!! please let us know what you are working on. Would love to hear all the details of your project and see some pictures.

If it isn't broken..... modify it anyway!!!!

Board footera